MLILY is a leading Mattress Brand, which has seen exponential growth over the last 7 years by offering exceptional value on premium products.
MLILY is committed to producing high premium products at exceptional value. That is why our growth continues to vastly outstrip that of our competitors. We are dedicated to providing the most comfortable, customized sleep for our clients so that they may perform daily at the highest levels of success. Thanks to our recent partnership with world renown brand Manchester United, we really are the #LegendOfComfort
Our design is customized to ensure you get the deep, healthy sleep you need to perform at your peak
What does the melody of sleep sound like? It’s the gentle rhythm of breath and the body’s ease as its passes through each restorative cycle of sleep. Pairing our unique UltraCore rebound foam with the cool comfort of gel-infused memory foam, The Harmony by MLILY will help you to orchestrate the most satisfying sleep of your life. Featuring a durable and soft double jacquard and spandex knit cover with premium suede trim, the Harmony is undoubtly pleasing to the eye, with a cost that will be music to your ears.
1. 2.0-inch gelCore™ gel-infused memory foam for cooler sleep
2. 2.0-inch highly supportive UltraCore™ premium rebound memory foam
3. 6.0-inch higher resiliency base foam for consistent support and longevity
1. 1.0-inch gelCore™ gel-infused memory foam quilted into cover
2. 0.2-inch border foam quilting for increased support
3. 1.0-inch soft, higher resiliency base foam encasing coil system
4. 7.1-inch individually pocketed coil units
Allow your body and mind to truly unwind, to regain the composure and poise you need to face the challenges that lie ahead. Inspired by the desire in all of us to live above the fray, the Calm by Mlily provides a sleep experience that helps you to restore the balance in your life. Designed with our signature memory foam, featuring naturally renewable plant-based oils, and a touch of bamboo-infused memory foam for cooler sleep, the Calm is the ideal choice for those seeking a classic memory foam feel. An excellent value, and simply a beautiful bed, the Calm can give you the undisturbed slumber you are searching for because a peaceful day begins with a restful night.
1. 0.5-inch bamboo-infused, heat-dissipating memory foam quilted into cover
2. 3.0-inch M36™ memory foam featuring naturally renewable plant-based oils
3. 4.5-inch higher resiliency base foam for consistent support and longevity
Sleeping on a Serene Ultra provides a tranquil cessation to each night. Wake up with peace of mind, knowing that a restful night’s sleep will have you performing at your best. This premium mattress has gel infused memory foam quilted into the cover. Our Dream Foam is incorporated, giving this mattress the feel of supple softness. Dream Foam has a temperature neutral air+gel that provides ventilation for a cooler night’s sleep. The Serene Ultra has layers of Flexcore foam for extra support and Flex support foam for added comfort and longevity. A serene day begins with a restful night’s sleep.
1. Double Jacquard Fabric. Our premium knit fabric is designed to provide advanced breathability and comfort.
2. Quilted-Gel Memory Foam. Our patented Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our specially quilted Comfort Memory Foam, creating a cooler, breathable sleep surface that adapts to you. 1”
3. Mlily Gel AirCell Foam. Our specialized Gel AirCell Foam is scientifically engineered to be breathable and temperature regulating. We then infuse into our Performance Memory Foam to provide a unique layer of comfort.1.5”
4. Liquid Gel FlexFoam. We’ve lined our liquid Cooling Gel into our Flex Comfort Foam for an enhanced layer of cool comfort. 1.5”
5. Flex Support Foam. A final layer of our custom Flex Support Foam provides a complete level of corner-to-corner support, delivering the deep, regenerative sleep you need. 7”
Have you ever had a night of sleep you could truly call blissful? Better yet, have you ever felt the happiness of a being fully satisfied with your mattress purchase? The Bliss by MLILY can help you answer a resounding “Yes!”. Delivering on its promise of luxurious softness and quality components, at a price point that is attainable and affordable.
1. 1.0-inch bamboo-infused memory foam quilted into a silk-blended cover
2. 1.5-inch gelCore™ gel-infused, maximum cool, high-density memory foam
3. 2.5-inch M48™ high density memory foam for pressure relieving comfort
4. 2.0-inch UltraCore HD™ premium high density rebound memory foam
5. 8.0-inch higher resiliency base foam for consistent support and longevity
The Prestigious Hybrid is a distinguished hybrid from our mattress line up. A layer of cool comfort gel quilted into the cover provides this firm and supportive mattress with a notable layer of softness. Memory foam layered on our Flex Comfort Foam combined with Pocket Springs supports your body with impressive comfort. A thicker and final layer of Flex Support Foam provides corner to corner support, ensuring a deeper, restful night of sleep.
“I have a MLily Bliss King Size Mattress and it's the BEST mattress I've ever slept on! For the first time in YEARS I am sleeping through the night and I don't wake up with aches and pains! It also doesn't make you hot! LOVE THAT! You can't pay enough money for how a great night sleep makes you feel in the morning! So thankful I have my MLily Bliss!"
“I bought this mattress its by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. I previously owned a tempurpedic mattress and it use to always make me hot, I had had back problems for years until getting one, and within 2 days of sleeping on it, they went away. The cover on the mattress feels great, this was a fantastic deal and I'm thrilled."
“I bought one of these two years ago, paid about 750 for it and in my opinion, I got a heck of a deal. The bed is super comfortable and is comparable to other more expensive mattresses. I spin it about every six months or so and bc its a coil/foam hybrid, it's kept its shape nicely. Everyone who has slept a night in this bed says it's one of the better sleeps they've had. I recommend it."
“My wife and I have had this mattress for 3 years now, and it's still great. There is a little bit of a break in now, but it's still very comfortable and not too soft. It doesn't feel like a hammock as a spring mattress would, and it's actually still medium firm. I have back problems, namely lower back spasms, and this has helped me greatly. It works for back and side sleepers and stomach sleepers."